Innovate T5 Optical Emission Spectrometer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: T5
- Analysis: Optical
- Application: Metal
- Performance: Automation
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Export Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Element: Metals Analyzer
- Display: Computer Screen
- Frequency: 50±1HZ
- Function: Storage
- Power Source: AC220V±22V
- Trademark: JIEBO
- Specification: L780*W565*H360mm
- HS Code: 9027300000
Innovate T5 full spectrum direct reading spectrometer adopts international standard design and manufacturing technology. It uses the most advanced CMOS signal acquisition components from Japan Hamamatsu Corp. The design of vacuum chamber and full digital excitation light source which is synchronized with the international spectrometer technology. The CMOS spectrometer is not only contain the full spectrum characteristics of CCD spectrometer but also the extremely low detection limit for non-metallic elements such as C, S, P, B, As etc. The design of whole machine is reasonable. The operation is simple and easy to learn. The test result is stable and accuracy.
It is widely used in the metallurgy, casting, machinery, scientific research, commodity inspection, automotive, petrochemical, shipbuilding, power, aviation, nuclear power, metal and non-ferrous smelting, processing and recycling industries.
iron based, copper based, aluminum based, nickel based, cobalt based, magnesium based, titanium based, zinc based, lead based, tin based, silver based.
Optical system: Patrick type Runge rowland full spectrum optical vacuum system
Detector: High performance CMOS Array
Optical Type:digital light source,high performance pre-combustion technology.
Discharge Frequency :100-1000Hz
Discharge Current:Max 500A
Working power:220VAC 50/60Hz
Analysis Time: 20 seconds.
Electrode: tungsten material jet electrode
Analysis gap: Vacuum software automatic control, monitoring
1. High Performance Optical System:
1) When the optical system is excitation, the arc flame is going into the vacuum chamber directly by the optical lens which can reduce the optical loss.
2) Adopt the high precision CMOS detector which can accurately analyze the non-metallic elements such as the C, S, P, As, B, N and metallic elements.
3) The test result is stable and accuracy. The repeatability is very good.
2. Automatic Optical Calibration:
1) The optical system scan the spectrum line automatically which ensure the reception correctly. It doesn't need to wave scan.
2) The instrument automatically identifies a particular spectral line, compares with the original storage line, and then determines the drift position, and determines the current pixel position of the line to be measured.
3 Plug type lens design:
1) vacuum optical system using the unique incident window and vacuum isolation which can be operated in the working state of the vacuum system. Optical lens is plug type lens structure which is convenient for daily cleaning and maintenance
2) The instrument needs no maintenance, no consumables and replacement parts in daily work.
4. Vacuum chamber integration:
1) The unique design of optical room structure which save the volume of the optical room. The vacuum time only takes half of the common spectrometer
2) Vacuum chamber integrated design and high-precision machining which ensure the vacuum maintain more durable.
5. Vacuum anti return oil technology
1) Multi stage vacuum anti oil return technology adopts vacuum pressure differential valve to ensure that the vacuum pump does not work, and the vacuum chamber is completely isolated from the vacuum.
2) In addition, a vacuum oil filter is added to ensure that the oil in the vacuum pump does not enter the vacuum chamber to ensure that the CMOS detector and the optical element work in a reliable environment.
6. Open type excitation platform
1) The open type excitation machine is designed with flexible sample holder to meet the customer's various shapes and sizes sample analysis.
2) Cooperate with small sample fixture, wire minimum analysis can reach 3mm.
7. Jet electrode technology
1) Using the most advanced injection electrode technique, using tungsten electrode material, electrode in an excited state, will be formed around the argon jet, so excited around the point of contact with the outside world in the air will not stimulate the process, improve the accuracy of excitation.
2) With unique argon gas path design, greatly reducing the use of argon, but also reduce customer use costs
8. Integrated gas circuit module:
1) The excitation platform is made of alloy material with good heat dissipation. It is not only firm, durable, but also easy to clean.
2) The gas supply system with gas path module maintenance free electrode self purging function, create a good environment to stimulate.
9. Full digital excitation light source
1) Full digital excitation light source, using the most advanced plasma excitation light source, ultra stable energy release, in argon environment to stimulate the sample.
2) Full digital excitation pulse ensures ultra high resolution and high stability output of the sample plasma.
3) Meet the requirements of various materials.
10. High speed data acquisition
1) Adopt high performance CMOS detector.
2) Each CMOS has the function of ultra high-speed data acquisition and analysis, and it can automatically monitor and control the running status of modules such as temperature, vacuum, argon pressure, light source and excitation chamber automatically and in real time.
11. Ethernet data transmission
1) The Ethernet card and TCP/IP protocol are used between the computer and the spectrometer to avoid the interference of the electromagnetic interference and the aging of the optical fiber. At the same time, the computer and printer are completely external, so that it is convenient to upgrade and replace.
2) Complete network system.
3) The instrument status can be remotely monitored, and the multichannel control system controls and monitors all instrument parameters.
12. Prefabricated working curve:
1)The analysis process is slightly different according to the elements and materials . The excitation and test parameters have been adjusted when it is in the factory. According to the analysis program can automatically select the best test conditions.
2) For a long time, the factory has accumulated a great deal of experience and a comprehensive international standard library. When the instrument is out of the factory, the work curve of the factory is prefabricated, and the user can use the instrument to put it into use.
3)The technical specifications are accompanied by analytical ranges (it's free of charge to draw or extend according to the user's standard samples )
13. Fast analysis speed
1) The analysis speed is very fast. In order to save time, the test result will come out within 20 seconds.
2) According to the different materials, the instrument will reach the best analysis effect within shortest time by set up the pre-combustion time and test time.
14. Multi matrix analysis
1) The optical path design adopts the Rowland circle structure, and the detector is arranged alternately up and down to ensure that all the spectral lines are received. Without adding hardware facilities, multi matrix analysis can be achieved.
2) It is easy to increase the matrix and material types and analysis elements according to the needs of production.
15. English operation software
1) The instrument operation software is fully compatible with the Windows7/8/10 system.
2) Software operation is simple, even without any knowledge of spectrometer and operation experience, only through simple knowledge training can start using.