Jb-Ts3 Casting Furnace Front Carbon and Silicon Analyzer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,500 US $3,200|
|Purchase Qty. (set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JB-TS3
- Analysis: Photoelectric Colorimetry
- Application: Metal
- Performance: Semi-automatic
- Weight: 100-500Kg
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: JB
- Origin: Wuxi
- Element: Metals Analyzer
- Display: Computer Screen
- Frequency: 50±1HZ
- Function: Storage
- Power Source: AC220V±22V
- Delivery Time: 14days
- Specification: ISO, GB, CE
JB-TS3 Casting furnace front carbon&silicon analyzer also called furnace front melted iron composition analyzer, which widely used in the testing of Gray iron, Ductile iron, Malleable iron and so on. For the analysis of C%, Si%, CEL, Si, C, T. The testing results can be printed.
1. The testing results can be read directly, test time is about 2-3 minutes, which is convenient for the casting engineer to mix the materials.
Simple operation and free maintenance.
3. The analyzer is portable, can be moved on the furnace table. Several furnaces can use one analyzer at the same time.
4. The analyzer can test melted iron of Ductile iron, which is the most advanced technology in the country.
5, The analyzer can automatically control important metallurgical parameters. It can analyse the Gray iron automatically, save the personal operation. It also can be connected to PC, Printer, Signal light, Remote monitor and other devices.
Testing parameters: C, Si, CEL, T, TM, tensile strength "Rm", Hardness "HB", Coefficient of quality "R/H", MEG, Graphitizing factor "K".
Testing range: According to ICEC584, Type K (Nicr-Ni)200-1370
C: 2.1-4.2; Si: 0.6-4; CEL: 2.5-5.0
Accuracy: <± CEL± 0.047% C± 0.039% Si± 0.1%
Display: 4 LED digits 500mm
Operating Mode: Nine buttons, select the parameters that you need.
"Auto" button can display C, Si, CEL circularly.
Working Power: Alternating Current, 220V± 10%, 50HZ, 10VA-35VA
Working Temperature: 0-50
Printing parameters: HB, RM, PEAK, TL, CEL, SC, TS, C%, Si%
|Payment Term||50% T/T in advance, 50% after payment|